Meteor Power is still getting its finishing touches. It should be released in late 2022!
☄️🤖 Build solar stations, connect power, avoid meteors!
Meteor Power is a mobile RTS point-and-click 2D platformer.
Meteor Power was originally created as a "Compo" submission for the Ludum Dare 50 game jam.
Oh no! The player is stuck inside their inner-tube from a tragic accident, which also left them trapped in the bottom of an endless crevasse!
Inner-Tube Climber is a free endless climber mobile game with fun wall bouncing and polished platforming controls!
Inner-Tube Climber was originally created as a "Compo" submission for the Ludum Dare 47 game jam.
- "The game is very fun, the music is also good"
- "This game is very good, you guys did incredible work"
- "When I [...] heard voiceacting I knew that the game had some effort put into it unlike those games that are just ads"
- "The game is pretty cool so download it if you like games that are pretty hard lol"
- "The game can make u rage but have fun at the same time which is great"
- "A great game for speed running!"
In the news:
An AI and pathfinding 2D-platformer framework for Godot.
tl;dr: Surfacer works by pre-parsing a level into a"platform graph". The nodes are represented by points along the different surfaces in the level (floors, walls, and ceilings). The edges are represented by possible movement trajectories between points along surfaces. There are different types of edges for different types of movement (e.g., jumping from a floor to a floor, falling from a wall, walking along a floor). At run time, A* search is used to calculate a path to a given destination.
Some features include:
- Surfacer includes a powerful **character-behavior system** for easily creating a character AI with high-level behaviors like "wander", "follow", "run-away", "return".
- Easy-to-use point-and-click navigation for player-controlled characters.
- Configurable movement parameters on a per-character basis (e.g., horizontal acceleration, jump power, gravity, collision boundary shape and size, which types of edge movement are allowed).
- Level creation using Godot's standard pattern with a TileMap in the 2D scene editor.
- Preparsing the level into a platform graph, and using A* search for efficient path-finding at runtime.
- A powerful inspector for analyzing the platform graph, in order to debug and better understand how edges were calculated.
- Walking on floors, climbing on walls, climbing on ceilings, jumping and falling from anywhere.
- Variable-height jump and fast-fall.
- Adjusting movement trajectories to move around intermediate surfaces (such as jumping over a wall or around a floor).
See more details in the library's README.
You can also read more about how Surfacer's AI and movement works in this series of devlog posts on devlog.levi.dev.
This is an opinionated framework that provides a bunch of general-purpose application scaffolding and utility functionality for games in Godot.
Some features include:
- Configurable UI and camera scaling to adapt to the current viewport.
- Optional analytics based on the proprietary third-party Google Analytics service.
- Optional automatic crash log reporting based on the proprietary third-party Google Cloud Storage service.
- Screen layout and navigation.
- Lots of useful utility functions (e.g., Time, Geometry, DrawUtils, Audio).
- A widget library (e.g., AccordionPanel, LabeledControlList)
Some features include:
- 90° and 45° surfaces.
- Exterior-to-interior art transitions spanning two subtiles.
- Dynamically constructed subtiles from individual constituent quadrants according to the local topography of the corresponding cell in the TileMap.
- A corner-type annotation system for defining the shapes of each quadrant in the tileset.
This point-and-click platformer game showcases procedural pathfinding using the Surfacer framework.
In this game, the user can click anywhere in the level, and the cat character will then jump, walk, and climb across platforms in order to reach that target destination.
Replaces the new tab page in Chrome. Shows the current time, with configurable background and text colors.
Dark Time provides a new-tab experience that shows your local time with dark background color and low-contract font. A non-jarring look is especially important for new-tab content, since this is shown every time you open a new tab!
If you'd instead prefer to customize the colors, Dark Time let's you do that! Just open up extension settings in the usual way through Chrome's UI.
Snoring Cat creates video games! We currently specialize in 2D platformer games, pixel art, and the Godot game engine.
Snoring Cat is owned and managed by Levi Lindsey.
Follow us on social media to hear about our latest updates!
Or if you are instead looking for other things Levi has created, check out the following links: